MENU

Slide

Saturday, July 19, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




Juli: Thanks babe! :D
Hahahas, no eyeliner? I will look like shit. Hahahahahas!

Passerby: Awwww, thanks for the compliment!

Passery-by: Hahahahs, everybody's fighting to be mr/miss passerby!
Some many thousand passerby-s in my blog!

Anony: Hahahs, Yup.

Anon: My dear ah,
hahahs plus size model is UK size 12 and above leh.
I'm a UK size 6-8. Hahahahas. Thanks for the compliment! (:

Bao: Hahahahs, must tell me! Hahahaahs
Lol, can't expect me to bloat my head to fit
the rest of my body right! Hahahas, wth.

Passerby: Hello, you're the 3rd passerby of today's post!
Hahahahs, nope i'm from St Hildas Church.


Felicia: Woooolala. Get high and dance the whole night ok!

Chris: Hahahas, i did! And my marble cheesecake. Yums.

Yvette: Your name is so cool!
How do you actually pronounce it?

Shasha: Hahahas, I'm still left with one big tub of charcott powder!
my dear ah, Your link is like... wrong also? -.-

Passerby: You're passerby no.4 today!
And thank you for your compliments! Hahahahs.

Wings: Hahahas, you very funny hor.
So long nvr comer SHC! Disappearing act ah.

Sher: Lol, where got look murderous!
He so cute loh. Bleah *stick tongue out*
Hahahaha!

Min: Hahahahas, are you attached?
If attached, confirm boyf will have plans for you right!

Anon7723: Eh.. i'll try to do it on my next post?








I'm daaaaamn shagged!
I slept for like 5 hours last night?
It's all somebody's fault! Heheheh

Anyway, I had a commercial shoot today!
They needed a japanese looking model to shoot in a japanese uniform!
So i arrived at the photographer's condo at Grange road, Near Tanglin.




The taxi drive got lost again and he circle me round after
round in the stupid cab for so long then he found the place!
Walao eh, Why am i so sway?!
Everytime got shoot, etc.
I always kena this kinda taxi driver who always get lost
and bring me round and round. @#$%^&*

Arrived at 5pm for makeup and styling.
(Heng not late ah!)
The photographer's condo is daaaaamn big caaaaaan.
His toilet is like the size of my room.
And my room is not exactly small also loh!

Anyway, After makeup we were whisked off to the
car and headed for Japanese Garden for the shoot.
Omg, the photographer got his own driver!











Overall the shoot was really relaxing.

Wahahaha, all i had to do was act cute,
make silly faces, jump around, sit around at the bridge
and look at the tortises in the pond, pose with a TWIST sign.

LOL. Relaxed until i feel like sleeping!
I saw like 2 squirrels while shooting! Kawaaaaaii!







See! I still got time to camwhore during the shoot!
Shiooooooooook.




Oh wells, after like 1 hour? We headed back to the condo.
His condo is his home/studio.

And we spent like 30mins in the car travelling back to his condo,
and i fell asleep loh! So freaking tired!
He wasn't talking to me mar,
so busy playing games on his iphone. :x

and the makeup artist was waiting for us back at the condo,
did some studio shots of me in another jappy uniform,
And i changed into office wear, MUA freshen up my makeup
and we did some really interesting shots.
Hahahaha, so fun!

And after the whole shoot ended,
photographer's maid served me pasta!
Hahahahas. wth, i heard from the MUA later on,
that the driver chauffeurs the maid to go to the market one loh!
Maid so good life loh! o.0"








Monday, Went out with one of the model, Sophia
whom
i got to know at the keppel event.
Was a really last min thing, and she was really steady
to come meet me right after school!








I was damn paiseh i tell you!
Me and my goldfish memory lah, walao.

We walked into Sushi Tei,
And i immediately found the guy who was serving us damn familiar.
But i just can't can't can't can't rmb where i knew him from.
Then i was like staring at him, and him staring back at me.



Me: "I know you somewhere right?! Omg, where ah.."
Him: (Trying not to laugh, but looked at me and kept quiet.)
Me: " Omg, i cannot remember. Wahh fuck.."
Him: (Breaks into a mad round of laughter)
Me: " Erm, MDIS...? (i continued and said a whole
list of place i could've known him from)
Him: " Walao! MDIS LAH! "





Daaaaamn xia sway lar!
Omigosh, How can i not recognize my own classmate?!



I had this!







Sophia's!







And we went shopping after lunch,
I so so so couldn't resist it and i bought this!
Omg the casing is soooooo hot.



M.A.C Heatherette Trio



...And i so so so love the colours!

cAnd i bought a top, a knee length socks for today's shoot,
royce nutty chocolate for boyf,
and a M.A.C VivaGlam lipstick for mummy.










Ok, I shall end this post very abruptly.
I wanna go to bed and reeeeeead a novel already!
Tmr's the filming of Blogger's Sweets with Nadnut & Jayden.
I'm supeeeeer excited. What should i weaaaaar?
Blah.

Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:

No comments: